Wednesday, March 24, 2010

"Crazy Love"

Crazy Love from Dustin Garcia on Vimeo.



The following was my final project for my Visual Effects project. I animated and directed the project since my animatic and storyboards were selected for the project by my instructor.

The goal of the project was to create a PSA. Originally this piece was meant to be a pro-peace and love PSA, but that obviously has changed to a Pro-Gay PSA.

The character model that I animated was created by Ramtin under the alias of "Moom". You can download the latest version of Moom here:

creativecrash.com/maya/downloads/character-rigs/c/moom-v4-0-3-by-ramtin

Modeling and texturing done by Hunter Rosenberg. You can find him here:

hrosenberg.com/blog/

Textures and compositing were done by both me and Mason Traeger. You can find him here:

masontrager.blogspot.com


Enjoi!

No comments:

Post a Comment