Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Storyboards! (Part 1)

Last semester, I took a Comic Book Integrated Learning class where me and a group of other majors in my school would have to come together to pitch a comic book idea. I was fortunate enough to have my idea chosen to pitch to a group of people who are heavily involved and experienced in the industry. (One of them was Bill Morrison from Bongo Comics.)

My group and I decided to all bring our skills together to present the comic pitch as professionally and interesting as possible.

The following is some concept artwork I personally provided for the comic idea I presented and I will be uploading the rest later as well as all three animatics that I provided for pitch presentation as well as the response to our presentation.

STORYBOARDS

CONCEPT ART



No comments:

Post a Comment